Thursday, October 30, 2008

Windows Live Hotmail

Windows Live Hotmail: "Please read this..............and take the time if you are in the position to do so. I have started years ago. My Father was in the Naval Reserve during the Korean War, I have Uncles that were in the Service during WWI and WWII and I have family that served in Vietnam, and Iraq.
Years ago, I started going up and thanking those I saw in Uniform. I say'Thanks for serving our Country, you are part of the reason, I am able to write, and say what I believe. Thank you for serving, because some can and won't, some want to and are not able, and not all are willing, you have been apart of freedom for myself, and my family.' If they are wearing some clothing that states some sort of Service, I ask if they are in the Service of that branch, and tell them the same thing.

Sometimes they are not sure of what I am going to say, or what I want. I have greeted whole tables of service men and women at a resturant, and said thank you.
But always, they smile, after I share my thank you.

Thanks Paul for bringing up to the Front Lines Again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home